Citibank Cash advance offers you with cash service within your credit card limit. Any need of cash, you can use your Citibank credit card for instant cash at ATMs nationwide, whether home or overseas.
Simply enter your transaction/cash withdrawal passcode, you can get the instant cash via:
If you are outside mainland China (including Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan), you can withdraw cash in local currency at any 24-hour ATMs bearing the following logos by entering your transaction/cash withdrawal passcode.
Your cash advance limit is within your total credit limit, which depends on the usage of your Citibank Credit Card, generally not exceeding 50% of the total credit limit.
- For CUP card domestic cash advance, the accumulated amount should not exceed RMB 10,000 per card per day.
- For CUP card overseas cash advance, the accumulated amount should not exceed RMB 10,000 equivalent in local currency per card per day.Annual overseas cash advance cap is RMB 100,000 per card.
For USD card overseas cash advance, the accumulated amount should not exceed USD 1,000 per card per day, or USD 5,000 within 1 month, or USD10,000 within 6 months (or equivalent amount in local currency).
Cash advance Fees and charges
Service fee and finance charges of cash advance will be incurred with the amount of your cash advance transaction.
Cash advance service fee
- Domestic cash advance: 1% of the transaction amount, a minimum of RMB 30 per transaction.
- Overseas cash advance (including Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan): 3% of the transaction amount, a minimum of RMB 30 or USD 5 per transaction.
Cash advance finance charges
- Interest-free repayment is not eligible for cash advance transaction. Daily interest of 0.05% from the date of transaction will be incurred, compounded on a monthly basis.
- You need the transaction/cash withdrawal passcode for ATM cash advance. Please set up your passcode upon activation of your Citibank Credit Card. Alternatively, you simply call Citibank Credit Card 24-hour Customer Service Hotline at 400-821-1880 to set up your passcode.
- You need to maintain your Citibank Credit Card account in normal status for ATM cash advance service.
- Your accumulated cash advance amount must not exceed the credit card cash advance limit, and the cash withdrawal per day must not exceed the daily cash advance limit.
- Interest-free repayment and minimum payment are not eligible for cash advance transaction. The total amount of your cash advance transaction will be counted into the minimum payment.
- You cannot access the cash from Citibank Credit Card cash advance service for stocks, futures or other equity investments, and any illegal activities.
- Please refer to the Chinese website for terms and conditions. The Chinese version of service details and terms shall prevail should there be any inconsistencies between the English and Chinese versions.