In addition to personalised wealth management solutions, enjoy access to an array of privileges befitting to your Citigold status.
To find out more, you can call Citibank 24-Hour Service Hotline 400-821-1880 or 800-830-1880 (For land lines within mainland China).
Our global network allows you to take advantage of banking services that make your overseas travel more enjoyable.
- Global ATM Withdrawal1
Your Citigold Platinum Debit Card lets you withdraw cash fee-free from over 1.4 million China UnionPay ATMs worldwide.
- Emergency Cash Support2
If you need emergency cash while travelling, visit any of our more than 300 Citigold Centers to withdraw up to USD 10,000 fee-free in selected countries from your account.
- Citi World Privileges
Shop and dine like a local anywhere in the world with Citi World Privileges: www.citiworldprivileges.com
With a dedicated Global Support Centre and our global network, we make it easier for you to establish a new banking relationship and manage your finances when you relocate to a new country.
- Citigold Global Status
With over 300 Citigold Centers and more than 3,000 Branches in 24 countries, continue to enjoy your Citigold status, benefits and privileges wherever you are.
- Start a Citigold relationship and enjoy Citigold status, benefits and privileges in the destination
country without the hassle of meeting the minimum balance requirement.
- Enjoy access to business facilities (Phone, fax, Computer, Meeting rooms, etc.) at over 300
Citigold centers in 24 countries.
- Global View of Accounts3
Global View of Accounts (GVA) allows you to view account balances from your various global Citibank relationships in a single secure page.
- Citibank Global Transfer (CGT)4
Transfer funds between Citibank accounts globally without additional fees.
Our one-stop Overseas Study Service provides you with banking solutions at various stages of your child’s overseas study preparation.
- Preferential foreign exchange rate
- Free cross-border remittances
- Young Talent Camp6
- Free pre-arrival account opening referral7
Enjoy annual fee waiver on your PremierMiles Card when you maintain qualified Citigold status. (Monthly average daily balance of no less than RMB 500, 000 or equivalent foreign currency)
- Annual fee waiver (RMB 2,000)
- Payment convenience with Direct Debit service that automatically deducts your monthly Credit card payment from your Debit card account.
- More PremierMiles Card privileges
From now to 31 December 2017, for qualified Citigold customer that apply for the Prestige Card can enjoy:
- Preferential Annual fee of RMB 3,600 (Standard Annual fee RMB 5,000)
- Up to 1.5 x accelerated reward points for qualified spend
- Exclusive offer until 30 June 2017
- 540,000 rewards points (Equivalent to 30,000 air miles) or Rimowa SALSA Air luggage, Limited to the first
300 prestige card approved customers (on the condition that annual fee is paid and card approved date
is subject to bank’s final confirmation)
- Complimentary 4th night at any hotel booked by Concierge
- Unlimited access to over 800 Airports and High-Speed railway VIP Lounges around the world
- Worldwide Luxury Goods Purchase and Delivery Service
- Worldwide Gift Delivery Service
- Worldwide Fine Dining Reservation Service
- Special Events and Performance Assistance
- Global Sports Event Reservation Service
- Global Travel Assistance
- Overseas Study Assistance
- Auto Assistance
Customer Experience 1- Global Travel Assistance:
“My family was planning a holiday to western US, and I want a self-driving trip. The concierge service helped me design my travel itinerary based on my requirement and made the necessary arrangements.”- Mr. Gao
Customer Experience 2- Overseas Student Assistance:
“My daughter was heading to the US to study. The concierge service provided me with very useful information on neighborhoods around the school, like rental rates, convenient store and bank location, crime statistics, etc.”- Mr. Hao
- Discounted mortgage interest rate
- Shorter processing time
- Higher loan-to-value ratio (subject to caps per relevant laws and regulation)