We offer Settlement accounts and Foreign Currency Savings account in 10 different currencies to help you manage your everyday banking needs.
- 10 foreign currencies available
- Flexible, convenient and instant deposit and withdrawal services
- Enjoy fee waiver for Citibank Debit Card on ATM cash withdrawal and balanced enquiry around the world
- Available for cheque acceptance
|Effective Date: Aug-20-2015|
|Hong Kong Dollar||HKD||0.0100%|
|New Zealand Dollar||NZD||0.7500%|
- All rates are for information only and subject to change without notice.
If you don’t have any Citibank savings account, you can bring your ID (Chinese: ID card; Foreigners: Passport) to Citibank branches and sub-branches and open account.
If you have already opened Citibank savings account, you can apply for Citibank multi foreign currency savings account deposit at once through below channels: Branches/sub-branches, 24-Hour Service Hotline, Online Banking, Mobile Banking, or you can contact our Relationship Managers or Personal Bankers for more information.
You can make a reservation online now or by calling Citibank 24-Hour Service Hotline 400-821-1880 / 800-830-1880 (For land lines within mainland China). If you are overseas, please call(+86)-(20)-3880-1267.
- All service charges on overseas ATM withdrawal and enquiry will be waived till 31 December, 2016 (not applicable to Basic Banking Account customers). Extra charges made by some overseas ATMs on top of Citibank and China Union Pay networks still apply. Please refer to the notice on the ATM.
- Please refer to application form of specific account for final terms and conditions.
- Citibank (China) Co., Ltd. reserves its right to modify or adjust the interest rate of some foreign currency deposit accounts at its sole discretion.
- All the return rates and interest rates are rates before tax. Citibank (China) Co., Ltd. will withhold and pay interest tax on your behalf according to relevant regulations.
- Investors investing in non-local currency denominated products should be aware of the risk of exchange rate fluctuations that may cause a loss of principle when converting non-local currency to local currency.