Do you want quick access to your funds and yet still enjoy attractive interest rates at the same time? Citibank Notice Deposit will be your ideal choice. The Citibank Notice Deposit enables your savings to earn higher returns compared to a normal savings account with the same flexibility to withdraw cash when the need arises.
- Higher interest rate compared to a savings account and greater liquidity compared to a time deposit
- With a tenure of 7-day, your lock-in period is much shorter
- Flexibility to withdraw cash when the need arises and the remaining balance will continue to earn the same high interest rate
- 100% principal protection
- 11 currencies for you to choose from: RMB/USD/HKD/EUR/JPY/GBP/AUD/NZD/CAD/SGD/CHF
|Currency||Notice Deposit Interest Rate (p.a.)
|Savings Account Interest Rate (p.a.)
- All rates are for information only and subject to change without notice.
- Offer limited to partial cities, please contact the branch to verify current information.
- Early full or partial withdrawal is allowed, if the withdrawal amount meets the minimum requirement of RMB 50,000 or USD 1,000 equivalent.
- The notice deposit will be automatically terminated if a partial withdrawal causes the remaining balance to fall below the minimum balance requirement. In this case, the interest earned on the remaining balance shall be calculated based on the prevailing interest rate of the Citibank Savings Account.
- Please refer to application form of specific account for final terms and conditions.
- Citibank (China) Co., Ltd. reserves its right to modify or adjust the interest rate of some foreign currency deposit accounts at its sole discretion.
- All the return rates and interest rates are rates before tax. Citibank (China) Co., Ltd. will withhold and pay interest tax on your behalf according to relevant regulations.