At Citibank, we understand the unique requirements that come with living and working abroad. With a dedicated Global Support Centre and our global network, we make it easier for you to establish a new banking relationship and manage your finances when you relocate to a new country.
To find more, you can fill in the Online Appointment form or call Citibank 24-Hour Service Hotline 400-821-1880 or 800-830-1880 (For land lines within mainland China).
When you arrive in a new country, chances are you are going to need a local bank account. That’s where we come in. Depending on the country you are moving to, Citi will be able to provide assistance on your new banking relationship before you leave your home country. Please contact your Relationship Manager or Personal Banker for more information.
Citibank Global Transfer1
If you need to send money to your family and friends overseas, you can do so for free and instantaneously with Citibank Global Transfer (CGT).
CGT is a Citibank Online service that allows customers to make free and instantaneous fund transfer between Citibank accounts globally. Currently, Citibank China allows CGT transfer in foreign currency from overseas countries to China.
The Citigold Advantage: Citigold customers enjoy a higher daily CGT transfer limit of USD50,000. For more details, please visit the Citibank website of your home country or contact your home country Relationship Manager.
Citibank Remittance Express
Citibank Remittance Express (Citi-RemEx) is an express remittance service between Citibank China, Hong Kong and Taiwan. Receive your funds within 3 hours when you remit money from your Citibank account in any branch/sub-branch of Citibank (China) Co., Ltd. to accounts in Citibank Hong Kong or Citibank Taiwan.
The Citigold Advantage: Enjoy waiver on your remittance fees (excluding cable fees and correspondent bank charges) if you are a qualified Citigold customer. Learn More
Global View of Accounts2 (GVA) allows you to view account balances from your various global Citibank relationships in a single secure page.
- How GVA works?
- Login China Citibank Online
- Click on “GVA Registration”
- Select the target country or district
- Input user name and password
- Read terms and conditions
- Click on “Continue” to complete the registration process
Click here to learn more about GVA.
With over 300 Citigold Centers and more than 3,000 Branches in 23 countries, continue to enjoy your Citigold status, benefits and privileges wherever you are.
- Start a Citigold relationship and enjoy Citigold status, benefits and privileges in the destination country without the hassle of meeting the minimum balance requirement.
- Enjoy access to business facilities (Phone, fax, Computer, Meeting rooms, etc.) at over 300 Citigold centers in 23 countries.
Your Relationship Manager can assist you on your Citigold Global Status Recognition. Speak to your Relationship Manager for more details.
- Citibank Global Transfer is free for all customers. The daily transfer limit is USD 50,000 and USD 25,000 for Citigold customers and Citi Priority customers respectively. The service is currently available in 19 overseas countries and destinations, including USA, Australia, Hong Kong, Korea, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, Bahrain, Poland, Russia, UAE, UK, Colombia, and Mexico.
- The service is now applicable for 13 overseas counties and districts, including Hong Kong, Taiwan, Vietnam, Thailand, India NRI, Philippines, Singapore and Singapore IPB, Indonesia, Australia, Malaysia, UAE, UK and UK Private Banking and USA.