Every year, many parents from China send their child to study in countries such as the United States, Australia, Singapore, and a lot of time is spent on school selection, housing and banking services. Citibank provides Citigold clients with a one-stop service for Overseas Study1&2 , helping you better prepare your children for their exciting future.
To find more, you can fill in the Online Appointment form or call Citibank 24-Hour Service Hotline 400-821-1880 or 800-830-1880 (For land lines within mainland China).
- Account maintenance fee waiver for the first 6 months of your Citigold relationship
- Free deposit certificate
- Young Talent Camp: specially designed for children of Citigold families. The camp is a training course aimed at equipping trainees with basic financial knowledge and soft skills (e.g. interview skills, communication skills, presentation skills, etc.) critical to their personal and professional development3.
- Pre-arrival account opening referral: Citi will be able to provide assistance on your child’s banking account before he/she leaves the country
- Preferential foreign exchange rate and free overseas remittance4: Transfer your child’s allowance and school fees at preferential FX rates at no cost
- A tailor-made financial plan to accumulate education funds5
- Annuity insurance
- Open an overseas Citibank account
- Dedicated multi-lingual Relationship Manager locally and overseas
- Free global ATM withdrawal, with Citibank Debit Card6
- Assist his/her in living expenses with Citibank Supplementary Credit Card
- Global rewards and privileges
- The applicant of this service must be Chinese citizens who are above the age of 18. For those under age of 18, the application should be submitted with the consent of their parents or legitimate custodian.
- The service is available to Citigold customers and Citigold Private Client customers only.
- Young Talent Camp or Program is independent of internship recruitment in Citibank and participation in this program cannot be regarded as guarantee of internship in Citibank. Citibank have not organized any overseas study program in collaboration with any third-party institutions. Please send any enquiries related to the Overseas Study service to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This privilege includes 1 time of preferential foreign exchange rate and 6 times of free overseas remittance and applicable for customers who maintained qualified Citigold and CPC client status for over 3 months.
- The insurance company shall be solely responsible for the insurance products. Insurance products are not bank deposits, and none of Citibank (China) Co., Ltd., Citigroup Inc. or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries shall be responsible for, or has provided guarantee for any of the insurance products.
- From now till December 31st, 2016, Citibank Debit Card holders can enjoy free cash withdrawal on any domestic or overseas ChinaUnion Pay “CUP” ATMs, excluding other fees charged by overseas ATMs or Network outside CUP. For details, please refer to the notification during cash withdrawal.(This fee waiver is not applicable for Basic Banking Account customer)