- Home Mortgage
Dreaming of owning your perfect home? Citibank will work with you to get the home mortgage to buy it. As a leading global financial services company, our expertise in home loans are at your service.
We offer a maximum home loan tenure of up to 30 years, flexible home loan payment methods, flexible interest rate structures, personalized service and short approval. Make your dream home a reality. Apply for a home mortgage today.
- Dedicated Mortgage Specialist Team
Personalised service to guide you through the entire process.
- Competitive Mortgage VIP Privileges
The account maintenance fee will be waived for all mortgage loan customers1. In addition, Mortgage VIP customers will enjoy more attractive loan features and lower fees.
- High Financing Support2
You will receive exceptional credit line subject to the purchase or appraised price of your property, whichever is lower.
- Maximum Loan Tenure up to 30 Years
Enjoy greater cash flow management and reduce repayment burden with a loan tenure of up to 30 years.
- Short Approval Time
Get your preliminary loan approval within 3 working days upon submission of the required documents.
- The waiver of fees applies with a valid mortgage loan. It starts upon you sign your mortgage agreement and the mortgage disbursement is occurred. And when your mortgage ends, it no longer applies.
- Mortgage loan application is now available at all of our branches/sub-branches in Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou, Shenzhen and Hangzhou. The maximum loan amount is subject to the requirements of laws and regulations.
- Exciting Offers for Home Mortgage
Citibank will not charge loan service fees and will pay relevant handling fees for customers, including valuation fee, legal fee, basic property insurance fee, and notarization fee for foreigners.
*Waiver of the above fees only applies to Home Mortgage. For detailed fee charge, please refer to “Consumer Mortgage Loan Fee Table” in relevant branches.
- Flexible Loan Payment Methods to Suit Your Needs
- Fixed Installment
It helps you to build a fixed cash flow, and manage your debt in a systematic way.
Fixed Principal (Reducing Balance)
It helps you to pay up your loan principal quicker, and lowers your interest payout.
- Fixed Installment
- Flexible Interest Rate Structures to Manage Your Cash Flow
Interest rate is updated quarterly according to market benchmark rate changes, allowing you greater flexibility in managing your funds.
- Professional Services
Professional lawyers explain contract for you, and accompany you to perform mortgage registration, making the whole process more secure and free from worry.
- Your Personal Identity Documents
- Local Residents: ID card
- Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan Residents: Hong Kong or Macao ID card and entry card, Taiwanese entry permit, Hong Kong/Macao/Taiwan Resident Card and relevant documents to certify domestic working experience for over 6 months.
- Other Countries: Passport, with relevant documents to certify domestic working experience for over one year.
- Your Family Documents
- Marital status proof/ Single status proof (if applicable)
- Your Property Documents
- Original notarized sales & purchase agreement or sales contract
- Bank account authorization of seller
- Invoice or receipt of down payment
- Certificate of seller’s real estate ownership
- Your Income Proof
Salaried employees provide bank statement showing salary record, with one of the following documents:
- Personal income tax receipts; or
- Payroll certificate (original) with company chop
Note: The bank will require customers to provide other relevant documents based on customer’s specific qualification.
- The information contained in this webpage is for reference only.Due to laws, regulations or market practice change from time to time, the information presented is subject to update without prior notice.
- Citibank (China) Co., Ltd. has the sole discretion to interpret the information and reserves the right to modify or update the content from time to time without prior notice. In the event of any disputes, the bank reserves the right of final decision.