- FAQ and Contact Information
Rates and Fees
To learn more about the latest mortgage interest rates of Citibank, please click “Consumer Mortgage Loan/Secured Lending Fee Table”
|Adjustment Time||Within One Year
(Including One Year)
|One Year to Five Years
(Including Five Years)
|Over Five Years|
- What type of property is accepted by Citibank for mortgage loan application?
Our bank accepts mortgage loan applications for purchasing second-hand properties as well as first hand properties.
- How to conduct property transfer and mortgage, and when will the loan be disbursed?
A dedicated Citibank Mortgage Specialist will provide professional service to guide you through any inquires you may have. We will disburse the funds as soon as the application is approved and upon receipt of related supporting documents.
- How to repay the loan?
We will open an automatic remittance Citibank account for your convenience.
- How do I know my monthly installment?
- If you already have mortgage loan in Citibank, please refer to the monthly installment in your bank statement or latest mortgage loan advice. You can also login to your E-Banking Account for the related information.
- If you haven’t applied for mortgage loan in Citibank yet, please use the Mortgage Loan Calculator for simulation.
- Leave your contact information through Online Appointment, our mortgage specialist will contact you as soon as possible.
- Download the Application Form, and contact our Mortgage Loan Specialists at Citibank 24-Hour Service Hotline 400-821-1880 / 800-830-1880 (For land lines within mainland China) for application details.
- Visit us at any of our Citibank branches*.
*Mortgage loan application is now available at all of our branches/sub-branches in Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou Shenzhen, Hangzhou and Nanjing.
- The information contained in this webpage is for reference only.Due to laws, regulations or market practice change from time to time, the information presented is subject to update without prior notice.
- Citibank (China) Co., Ltd. has the sole discretion to interpret the information and reserves the right to modify or update the content from time to time without prior notice. In the event of any disputes, the bank reserves the right of final decision.