Citi-RemEx is an express remittance service between Citibank China, Hong Kong and Taiwan.
Receive your funds within 3 hours when you remit money from your Citibank account in any branch/sub-branch of Citibank (China) Co., Ltd. to accounts in Citibank Hong Kong or Citibank Taiwan.
If you are a qualified Citigold customer, the remittance fee* will be waived by Citibank China if you transfer funds to any Citibank Hong Kong or Taiwan account using Citi-RemEx.
* Cable fee and corresponding bank charges are not included.
- Citi-RemEx service is only applicable to individual savings account between Citibank (China) Co., Ltd., Citibank Taiwan and Citibank Hong Kong.
- Remittance is restricted to telegraphic transfer.
Citi-RemEx service between branches/sub-branches of Citibank (China) Co., Ltd. and Citibank Hong Kong is restricted to USD/USD account and HKD/HKD account. Citi-RemEx service between branches/sub-branches of Citibank (China) Co., Ltd. and Citibank Taiwan is restricted to USD/USD account only.
- Payer and payee must provide English names.
- Citi-RemEx service is not applicable if the beneficiary account is a Citibank corporate account. The beneficiary account is restricted to individual accounts only. •Outbound remittance: This service is offered only to Citibank individual accounts in branches/sub-branches of Citibank (China) Co., Ltd. and funds can only be transferred to another Citibank individual account in Citibank Hong Kong or Citibank Taiwan. Remitter has to indicate his name and the beneficiary name in English (or mandarin pinyin) in the remittance form. Other parts of the remittance form may be completed in Chinese or English.
- Inbound remittance: The beneficiary account must be an existing Citibank individual USD/HKD account in branches/sub-branches of Citibank (China) Co., Ltd. Such account has a 10-digit account number beginning with "16".
- Citi-RemEx service is available during the following business hours: 9:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., Monday to Friday.
- Branches/sub-branches of Citibank (China) Co., Ltd. or Citibank Taiwan will not accept Citi-RemEx requests if it falls on a Mainland China or Taiwan public holiday.
- Branches/sub-branches of Citibank (China) Co., Ltd. or Citibank Hong Kong will not accept Citi-RemEx requests if falls on a Mainland China, Hong Kong or America public holiday.
- All terms and conditions for accounts products and services governing the Citibank individual saving account and services shall apply. All applicable laws and regulations shall also apply.
- The Chinese version of this Agreement shall prevail if there is any inconsistency between the English version and the Chinese version.