Looking for your statement? Register Now, access to your past 7 years of your account statement online whenever you need.
Being an international bank with strong social responsibility, Citibank advocate to protect the environment and keep the earth green. Citibank is devoted to promoting Electronic Banking to reduce paper based statement while providing customer with more convenient banking solutions.
- It's an electronic version of your paper statement. We will not send out paper statement once you have registered for the services of eStatement; instead we'll have it ready online for you to access anytime!
- Statement Cycle Day for the Customer is the 10th day of every month. Your eStatement will be generated on the next Statement Cycle Day after the service being registerred.
- For security reasons, you have to log in to Citibank Online with your online user ID and password to view your account statements.
- Statements are in PDF format, which requires Adobe Reader software to view. If you do not have Adobe Reader installed in your computer, simply go to www.adobe.com to download a free version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Save the PDF version of your Electronic Statements, which looks exactly like your paper statements, on your computer.
- No more lost or misplaced statements. View your statement details online in just a few clicks!
- No more punching, filling or dusty papers. Download your Electronic Statements to your computer and build your own statement history for printing anytime!
- Save your account from prying eyes. You are the only who can access your Electronic Statements at Citibank Online!
- It's convenient. Whenever and wherever you are, be it in the comfort of your home or on the road, you'll be able to access your statements easily!
|How to Enroll for Electronic Statements?|
|Step One：Click E-Statements under Services|
|Step Two: Enroll E-Statement|
|Step Three: Read the Terms and Conditions and select "I Agree".|
|Step Four: Confirm and Complete|
|How to View Electronic Statement?|
|Step One：Click on View Electronic Statement in the left side|
|Step Two: Select Account Information|
|Step Three: Choose the statement period|
|Step Four: Open E-Statements|
|You also can reach us via our 24-Hour Service Hotline at 400-821-1880 or 800-830-1880 (For land lines within mainland China). If you are overseas, please call (+86)-(20)-3880-1267 (Personal and CitiBusiness customers) or (+86)-(21)-3896-9500 (Credit Card customers).|
What are Electronic Statements and what are its advantages?
Electronic Statement is the electronic version of your paper statement(s). By enrolling for Electronic Statements, you have chosen to receive your statement(s) electronically; hence no paper statement(s) will be sent to you. You can access your Electronic Statement anytime and anywhere, instead of waiting for paper statements in the mail.
What are the benefits of enrolling for Electronic Statements?
With Electronic Statements, you can:
- No more lost or misplaced statements, access your past 7 years of statement for free, anytime anywhere.
- View your statement details online in just a few clicks!
- No more punching, filling or dusty paper
- Download your e-Statements to your computer and build your own statement history for printing anytime!
- Save your account from prying eyes - You are the only who can access your e-Statements at Citibank Online!
- It's convenient - Whenever and wherever you are, be it from the comfort of your home or on the road, you'll be able to access your statements easily!
How do I view my Electronic Statements?
All you need to do is login to Citibank Online with your Online User ID, Password and Security Questions. Then go to "Services" and select "eStatement". Select the statement and period you would like to view.
I am a customer of Citibank China, can I apply for Citibank eStatement?
The eStatement Service is only provided to the customer who is the holder of Citibank (China) Co., Ltd Debit Card or Credit Card.
Once I registered for eStatement service, can I receive my paper statement as well?
Citibank advocate to protect the environment and keep the earth green. Citibank is devoted to promoting Electronic Banking to reduce paper based statement. We will not send out paper statement once you have registered for the service of eStatement.
Can I view my previous months' Electronic Statements?
You can view Electronic Statements at Citibank Online that are up to 7 years old.